Acoustic Mac and Acoustic Eagles
The Platform, Morecambe.
Unique! Europe's only acoustic show of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album in its entirety.
Edinburgh Fringe Award winners with two sell out shows in 2017 and 2018.
With a voice akin to both Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie, Liz Boyd's voice range and sensitivity coupled with husband Gus's high range voice, percussive guitar style and chord voicings, all create a rich, unique soundscape.Now enjoy these re-worked, stripped back versions of favourite songs. Sweet, tight, two-part harmonies used in lovely, creative arrangements of Don't Stop, The Chain, Go Your Own Way, Songbird, Dreams, Second Hand News...
Another show from Award Winning Edinburgh Fringe Duo,
Emulating the sound of the early Eagles ,their creative,stripped back interpretations and approach give the songs a fresh inspired exciting edge.
• One guitar,two voices totally live ...performing the timeless songs
• ‘Take it easy,Desperado,Peaceful easy feeling,New kid in Town,Lyin’ eyes ....’
• Gus played with the Eagles lead guitarist Don Felder over a two year period as his bassist and singer in 2006.
• ‘Hotel California’ was the song that was created by Don Felder....
• Not to be missed Enjoy the show!
THEATRE STYLE SEATING