Utilita Arena, Newcastle.
14+ only in the standing area, 12s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note that some seats have possible sight restrictions as below:
Block 200/218 - listed as possible just in case there are large screens/speakers that might cause an issue
Back rows of 200/201/202/215/216/217/218 - these are level with the row in front so only really an issue if you have a tall person in front of a small person
Block 107 - listed as possible in case the mixer in large/contains cameras etc.
Blocks 207-211 - These are under the overhang of the balcony/behind pillars.
Block 100/114 - usually blocked slightly by speakers/staging
CHILDREN UNDER 14 Policy
As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult, defined as someone 16+ years of age who will be present for the full duration of the event.
For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children's safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
Public safety continues to be our priority. We're doing all we can to keep you safe at our venue. Please remember we do not permit backpacks or large bags and you will be screened upon arrival. Read more about our safety policy here http://www.metroradioarena.co.uk/venue-information/venue-safety/
We must stress we do not permit backpacks or large bags.
Our Bag Policy
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into venue.
We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All entry constitutes consent to search.
Wheelchair Access - There are many wheelchair spaces in the arena. They need to be booked through the venue.
Hearing Systems - The arena has a loop system. Please contact them for more details.
Access Bookings - please call 0800 988 4440
General Access Info:
To better accommodate your needs, Metro Radio Arena has requested that all accessible seating ticket accommodations be solicited only through their representatives. Please contact a Metro Radio Arena representative for further help with your ticket purchase. The number is 0800 988 4440 or email email@example.com.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan (please visit the artist's website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
Price includes a £1 donation to Unicef and Sunny Hill Foundation.
Unicef - Registered charity 1072612 (England and Wales) and SC043677 (Scotland). Registered company limited by guarantee 3663181 (England and Wales). Registered office: 1 Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London E20 1HZ
Sunny Hill Foundation - reg no 5200350-4 (registered in Kosovo)